06/11/2017

05/11/2017..Meeting with Friends

I hope you are all having a lovely time back home with fireworks parties and bonfire night happening. I love fireworks and am sorry to be missing them this year. I haven't been feeling good today but I was able to meet up with a friend here who is in recovery from having a similar spinal fusion procedure with Dr Gilete, my neurosurgeon. She is recovering well which is really encouraging to see, although I learned a lot about the costs of the expensive medications needed post-surgery for pain relief and am extremely grateful to all of you who are still going with the fundraising. I am meeting with my anesthetist tomorrow and having my 'halo' fixed head brace fitted on Tuesday. Here is my video blog entry for today. 


Click Video To Play


1 comment:

  1. Good luck for Tuesday Sarah, our thoughts are with you - John, Steph, Merlin & Wisty xx

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Facebook