13/12/2017

12/12/2017 Staying Put to get Stronger




Hi everyone, I’ve been battling to keep things down due to nausea from my antibiotics. So this evening they have started me on TPN which is IV nutrition. This will help me gain some weight and some strength back. My body is recovering from major surgery and infection and just needs this boost. I would appreciate all your prayers and support that I respond well and quickl. my body was so poorly it took a hammering going ahead with the surgery but I knew it was my only chance to survive and so despite knowing that the road would be rough, I chose to live. My recovery is a little slower than expected but I will get there. Your love and support carry me through and I can’t thank everyone enough. I will keep fighting and although I now won’t make it home for Christmas, I can’t wait to show you all the amazing results of my surgery. Not only has it saved my life but my quality of life will be so much better and i have you all to thank for that. i know that with Gods grace and your love I can do this, time to kick ass zebra style! Love to you all xxxx💕




Please Leave a Comment

Translate

Facebook