21/12/2017

21/12/2017 Positive News and Christmas Good Wishes


I am delighted to say that I am making real progress! Yesterday I was sat up in my wheelchair for 45mins, today managed an hour. I am now off the TPN IV nutrition, in fact My central line was taken out today. I am still on antibiotics etc orally and still have catheter in but my recovery is all moving in the right direction now, onwards and upwards! Don’t worry I’m only doing what the drs tell me to, won’t push it. its hard work but I’m getting there. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers, also donations. The extra costs of my extended hospital stay and extra care need to be covered. I can’t wait to be back home as soon as I can. In the meantime, have a wonderful Christmas or whatever this time of year means to you and your loved ones. I wish you happiness, peace and love xxx



Please Leave a Comment

Translate

Facebook